Welcome Back to our in- studio classes at Yoga Northwest
We are super excited to see you back in the studio with your wonderful smiles, eye to eye and facemasks are optional if you’re fully vaccinated!! Our Zoom classes have been a successful compromise, and a more positive experience than I ever anticipated. But, being able to see you in person now will be even more amazing!
To make your return to our in-studio classes as safe and efficient as possible for both you and our teachers, here are the step-by-step procedures and the latest protocols as prescribed by the CDC, the State and our Local Health Regulations
- You have to pre-register for the in-studio classes on line via our website or with your Mindbody App.
- Your current Passes or Monthly Memberships are equally transferable from Zoom, to in-studio classes.
- Everybody must sign a waiver on registration.
- Check our website, which classes will be offered in-studio. Not all of them will be in-studio classes at this time.
- If the class is full, you will automatically be placed on a waiting list.
- If you have signed up for a class, but can’t make it, you have to cancel 12 hours in advance to allow another person to take your spot in the room!! The people on the waiting list will then be notified right away by mail, when a space is being available.
- No drop-ins!!!!
- No latecomers! Doors will close at the start of class.
- Face Masks are required if you are not fully vaccinated! We will have extra available if you forget one.
- Facemasks are optional if you are fully vaccinated!
- You need to bring your own yoga mat, 3 blankets and a yoga belt. We understand that this might sound like a lot, but here are some easy ways to carry your props:
- At this time, chairs and blocks will be available for use at this time and we ask you to please sanitize them after class.
- No Studio blankets, mats and bolsters will be used for the time being.
- You need to come 10 min before class start, and leave 10 min after class.
- You will come ready to do yoga and leave all extra clothes and valuables in your car.
- Your shoes will be left in the reception.
- We will keep a few windows open, so dress warmly.
- We have installed an air purification system to sanitize the studio environment.
- We are currently operating at 50% student capacity, with 6 feet distance between mats, with marked locations on the floor.
- The in-studio classes will simultaneously be live on Zoom, to allow people to also be able to join us from the comfort of their homes; near and far.
- Some of the classes that are “back to back” in the evening, will be shortened from 90 to 75 min to give us ample time to thoroughly sanitize the studio before the next group will enter.
We have a special Gift for You!
We want to thank all our students, who courageously jumped onto the Zoom classes during this last year. And a special thanks to all of you who signed up for our monthly memberships, which helped us pay our big monthly rent and also saved us from having to close our studio. It was totally thanks to your support and help!! Many yoga studios across the country have closed their doors, and even some in Bellingham.
As a special gift of gratitude for your amazing support, we are offering you:
Your next Monthly Membership for $79
And your Couples Monthly Membership for $140
This is a one time offer and is available for ALL students NEW or RETURNING. New students will automatically see this option at registration. Returning students will see this special discount at their next renewal. Please email us with questions or clarifications.
During the month of June we will offer 10% off all Yoga Mats, belts and blankets. This special is for all students, new or returning, to help you get your props for class also to help you establish a healthy, happy and safe home practice for life.