Online Yoga FAQ
Click on “Sign Up”, choose a class, click on sign up.
STEP 1. Choose a Class from the schedule and Sign Up.
STEP 2. Create an account.
STEP 3. Select your class again, choose Class Pass and Pay.
STEP 4. You will receive an email confirmation of your class with the private link for the Zoom class. (If you do not receive confirmation of class within 30 min of registration check your spam.)
You only have to Register once, but each time you want to take a class, Go online, Sign Up and get a new link for each additional Zoom class.
Now you have the freedom to choose any class, any day, any time with any teacher and several times a week within your class pass.
Register a day before your 1st class in case you have challenges and we will be happy to help!
When you click on Sign up, it will open up to a window split into two boxes. On the left is ‘Sign up’ for single classes, and on the right box is the ‘Sign up for Recurring Classes’. You will choose the date range and click on Sign up.
- If you do not see a mail right after sign up, please check your spam.
- If you sign up more than two days in advance of your class, you will receive a reminder email with the link the day prior to the class.
- The registration email will come from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- Try signing up again to trigger the Zoom Link email! If we see your name doubled up we can always remove one sign up. · If you still have trouble registering for a class, please email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help.
Is my 10 class pass just for the same class and teacher, or can I choose different classes and teachers each week?
Now you have the freedom to choose any class, anytime, with any teacher. You are no longer assigned into a specific class once a week with a particular teacher, although you may still sign up for recurring classes with the same teacher should you wish to do so!
- In order to keep our meeting space a safe and private space for you, you need to Sign Up for each class you take with your Class Pass, to receive your Private Login Link.
- This way you will have more control over your schedule, choose classes to your own convenience and avoid losing a class.
You do not need a Zoom app to join the online class. Instead, you will just use the link emailed to you.
No, you don’t need the MindBody App, but some people have it and find it convenient. If you run into issues using the Mindbody app, call or email the office for assistance.
Any browser, but Google Chrome or Firefox are best.
Please use Google Chrome or Firefox.
MindBody will miraculously know when your pass is running low, and will email you to remind you to sign up for more classes. Amazing technology!
Unfortunately, in this new system there are no makeups, credits or refunds, but you can easily cancel a class up to 60 minutes before it starts.
At the top of the schedule there is a My Account link. Click on that link and sign in. The window will open up to ‘My Account.’ Below ‘My Account’ there is a link to My Schedule, where you can see your scheduled classes and cancel any classes you can’t attend.
It’s great if you can have a few yoga props available to keep your online class safe and beneficial without straining your back, neck, knees or shoulders.
- Yoga mat
- 2 yoga blocks
- 3 firm blankets
- A yoga belt
- A bolster (optional)
- A chair
- And in some classes a clear wall space or a door that doesn’t open by surprise